Note: Rabies Immunization Required
Tazzy & Boo recommends all pets in our care are suitably immunized based on age and type of animal. However we do require all pets to be immunized against Rabies. Your pets Rabies Immunization must be up to date and our Groomers will want to see proof of your pet's Rabies Immunization record or be able to obtain verbal confirmation from the Vet Clinic that administered the Rabies Immunization before commencement of any services.
Acceptable Proof of Rabies Immunization:
- Immunization Record from a Veterinarian’s office, Rescue Group, or Registered Breeder.
- Verbal confirmation from the Vet Clinic that administered your pet's Rabies Immunization.
- All Immunizations must be administered or supervised by a licensed Veterinarian. We are unable to accept pets into the Grooming Salon who's Rabies Immunization has been administered by the owner.
- A rabies tag on the pet’s collar is not acceptable proof of Immunization.
- Proof of Immunization is not required for use of the Self-Service Dog Wash.
If you are unsure about any of these requirements or would like additional confirmation, please either call us on: (704) 897-7269 or email us at: email@example.com we are here to help!